Monday, March 23, 2009

G. LOVE..NORTH MISSISSIPPI ALLSTARS..WEEN..UNFORGETTABLE FIRE

A lot of shit going on in April around here. Rev Hall has a bunch of great shows starting on April Fools day with G. Love and Special Sauce, then on the 8th it's The North Mississippi All Stars who I saw at the Empire Plaza one year they were fucking brilliant and it was free, Bonus. April 10th is The Gene Ween Band from Ween of course, that should be a great show, never was able to catch Ween around here they always seem to sell out before I make a move. I do love alot of songs from Ween and I'm sure some will weird shit will go down. Then on the 11th it's the U2 tribute band Unforgettable Fire which I saw there back in 2007 and it felt like I was seeing U2 in a club for $10 which I'm sure was helped by the countless pints I had at Ryan's Wake before the show. I'm not a big tribute band guy but I sure aint gonna spend a grand to see U2 so have a few pints and enjoy, I sure did.   So here are a few videos that might get ya siked to check out a show or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment