Monday, March 21, 2011


Sammy Hagar Abducted By Aliens

Posted by majestic on March 21, 2011
SammyHagarIs revealing that he was abducted by aliens a good career move by Sammy Hagar, the sometime Van Halen frontman? This interview with Eric Spitznagel for MTV Hive will probably move a few copies of his new book Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock, at least!
Okay, let’s just cut to the chase. I’m just going to come out and ask it. Have you ever been abducted by aliens?
I think I have.
What? Really? I was kidding. You seriously believe that?
[Laughs.] Now you’re making me sound like a crazy person.
How is that crazy? I wasn’t there, I don’t know what happened to you.
Remember the story in the book, where I have a dream about being contacted by aliens in the foothills above Fontana?
Yeah, yeah, I’ve got the page right here. “I saw a ship and two creatures inside of this ship… And they were connected to me, tapped into my mind through some kind of mysterious wireless connection.” You’re telling me that wasn’t a dream?
That’s right. It was real. [Aliens] were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren’t even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, “Fuck, they downloaded something into me!” Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment. “See what this guy knows.”…
Read the whole interview at MTV Hive.

No comments:

Post a Comment